I had some bananas at their very ripeness this week, so I decided to make some muffins. Here is what I ended up with.
BANANA, COCONUT & REECES CUP MUFFINS
(adulterated from delicious. magazine)
– 125g butter, melted
– 3/4 cup (165g) caster sugar
– 3 ripe bananas, roughly chopped
– 2 eggs
– 1tsp vanilla extract
– 2 cups (300g) self-raising flour
– 1 cup (45g) desiccated coconut
– 5 x 15g Reece’s Peanut Butter Cups, roughly chopped.
– pre-heat oven to 200C. Line a muffin tray with paperliners.
– Process butter, caster sugar, bananas, eggs and vanilla in a food processor until well combined.
– Add flour and coconut to processor and process until blended.
– Add reeces cups to the bowl and pulse to disperse.
– Working in batches, place approximately 2 tablespoons of the muffin mix into each pan. Back for 18 to 20 minutes, or until risen, golden and a skewer inserted into the middle muffin comes our clean.
– Allow to cool slightly in the pan then place on a rack. Delicious warm or cold. Makes approximately 20 muffins.