I’m a bit late with this Sunday Snack Day peeps. Husbah is sick with a change of season cold.
ANYWAY… Here is a recipe that was inspired by Kirbie Cravings . I’ve made a few changes to sugar content, added the choc chips (I HAD too!) and added a step or two to the recipe.
Peanut Butter Choc Chip Mud Cake
Yield: 2 Cook Time: 1.5 mins Total Time: 5 mins
4 tablespoons self raising flour
4 tablespoons white granulated sugar
3 tablespoons peanut butter
6 tablespoons fat free milk
A handful of dark choc chips
1/4 tsp butter (for greasing)
– Combine all ingredients (except choc chips & butter) in a Pyrex jug (mine holds 2 cups/500ml).
– Whisk well with a small whisk or fork until smooth. If there are flour chunks, to break them up chunks. Fold in choc chips.
– Use butter to grease two oversized mugs (mine hold approx 12oz/ 1 1/2 cups). Divide the batter between them.
– Microwave each mug individually for 2 minutes on high then take it out to check to see if it is done. If not, continue to microwave in thirty second intervals. Mine normally take 3 minutes. You don’t want to overcook it or it will become rubbery. Keep an eye on them. Mine have overflowed the mug and it makes a huge mess!
– I like mine with a little outing cream. Omnomnomnom